Row, Camp & Play
Twin Valley, MN
Fire Pit • Playground • Rest area • Picnic shelters & More
West side Heiberg Park
• Six camp sites
• Kayak launch
• Fire Pits
Heiberg Camp Ground $10 per night
First Come - First Serve
Campers/Tents/Fish Houses are all welcome!
•To reserve a camping spot, call the office at 218-584-5254 or Kerry on his cell phone 218-766-3052.
• Register at City Hall (107 2nd St SW) Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 3:30pm, Friday 8:00am -11:30am, or use the afterhours drop box located at the entrance.
• Located along the Wild Rice River, in Heiberg Park West, the City of Twin Valley offers a camping area fully equipped with electric hookups, camp fire rings, and picnic tables.
East Side Heiberg Park
The East Side Heiberg Park includes:
• Two large picnic shelters
• A rest are
• Half-court basketball court
• Sceneic bridge
• A creek for adventerous minds to explore.
Wild Rice River
The Wild Rice River meanders through Norman County, Minnesota for miles. Let us tell you more...